Life at Craig is an adventure. As a student here, you will make new friends, uncover new talents and interests, and blaze the trail to your future. That’s just what happens when you live your life on a campus full of energy and opportunity, great traditions and inspiring people.
What can you do at Craig?
- Explore a campus where something is always going on—Attend rock concerts, comedy shows, gallery openings, movie nights, plays, and guest lectures by fascinating and often famous people.
- Choose from 160 clubs and organizations—Get silly with Craig Improvisational Comedy, get brainy with the Mind Sports Organization, or get rich with the Investment Club (at least in simulated dollars).
- Make a real difference through a service-learning project—Focus on environmental restoration on Catalina Island or on development projects in Haiti. Closer to home, tutor in a school or join the fight against cancer.
- Encounter the arts—Check out choices ranging from a live band at a downtown club to sculpture in the city’s beautiful Pappajohn Sculpture Park.
- Discover great food—Try on-campus dining choices that include everything from veggie subs to crab Rangoon, and off-campus destinations that range from fine-dining to world-class barbecue.
- Give it your all as an intramural sports star—Take to the tennis court or soccer pitch, or try a club sport such as triathlon or volleyball.
- Find out what it means to be a leader— Step forward to change your world through Craig’s exceptional leadership development program.
- Explore the great outdoors—Discover state parks and sports parks near Chagrin Falls offering all-season fun—everything from kayaking to rock-climbing, to skiing.
- Experience Craig Relays—Watch records fall as the world’s best track athletes converge on Chagrin Falls, and join in all the celebrations before and after—from street painting to the Relays Parade.
Along the way, make sure you enjoy all the wonderful experiences that don’t fit in any particular category—except maybe the category of Great Future Memories. Eat a midnight pre-exam breakfast cooked by your professors. Enjoy some competitive broomball. Or take part in the world’s largest-ever cream pie fight (if we decide to break the record again).
It’s all here waiting to be experienced.